Honor Wellness Studio is reopening and our staff will be following strict safety protocols to reduce the risk of transmission, complying with Health Canada and BCCDC guidelines. The items below are some of the guidelines we are adhering to.
Honor Wellness Re-opening Safety Protocol
- Prior to the start of each shift practitioners and clinic staff will complete a self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients will be contacted by phone 24 hours prior to their appointment for verbal screening for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients will have their temperature taken using a contactless thermometer prior to entering the clinic.
- Patient will be advised to wear a face mask at all times in the clinic to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Mandatory hand sanitizing will be provided for patients when they arrive in the clinic.
- Patient will not stay in the waiting area and be instructed to enter the treatment room immediately.
- Patient appointments will be scheduled so that there is no overlap among patients in clinic common areas or treatment rooms.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant after every patient visit.
- Clinic common areas will be thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant twice a day.
If you have any questions please contact us at 604-428-9946